Customer Service Is Our Priority
SalesPro Toolbox’s 6 Areas of Expertise
Each project we work on is like a snowflake – each solution we craft is custom tailored to your unique challenges.
At SalesPro Toolbox, we specialize in OpenCart – the world’s fastest growing open-source eCommerce platform. We focus on developing attractive themes and feature-rich extensions for this platform that empower eCommerce businesses to maximize the potential of their websites.
- Features and functionality, developed based on a thorough understanding of customer requirements that help overcome all challenges your eCommerce business faces daily
- Improved sales and customer satisfaction
- World-class products and services.
There are plenty of options when it comes to picking a content management system for a development project. Depending on how advanced you need the CMS to be, what language it’s built in, and who is going to be using it, it can be a nightmare trying to find the “perfect” CMS for a project.
However, some CMSs have a slight edge over the rest of the competition because of the usability of the software. Some are just easier to install, use and extend, thanks to some thoughtful planning by the lead developers. We, at SalesPro Toolbox prefer to use these open-source solutions:
- WordPress – The PHP blogging platform is far and away the most popular CMS for blogging, and probably the most popular CMS overall.
- Joomla! – This CMS has great support for access control protocols like LDAP, OpenID and even Gmail.com.
- Drupal – Has a very active community powering it, and has excellent support for plugins and other general questions.
- ExpressionEngine – It’s fantastic for creating websites for less-than-savvy clients that need to use the backend without getting confused.
- TextPattern – The main goal of Textpattern is to provide an excellent CMS that creates well-structured, standards-compliant pages.
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10
At SalesPro Toolbox we follow these basic design principles:
- Precedence – When navigating a good design, the user should be led around the screen by the designer.
- Spacing – White space is important in making things clearer.
- Navigation – Our websites make it clear where you can go, and where you are now.
- Typography – Text is the most common element of design, we put a lot of thought into font choices and size.
- Alignment – Aligning makes our designs more ordered and digestible, as well as making them seem more polished.
- Consistency – Everything is themed to make our designs coherent between pages and on the same page.
requirements definition, design, prototyping, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support.
- Web Application Development
- Desktop Application Development
- System Integration
- eCommerce Development
- Legacy Software Migration
- Legacy System Redesign
Why Choose Us
- Fully responsive so your content will always look good on any screen size
- Awesome sliders give you the opportunity to showcase important content
- Unlimited color options with a backed color picker, including the gradients
- Multiple layout options for home pages, portfolio section & blog section
- We offer free support because we care about your site as much as you do.
What Client’s Say
To anybody thinking of buying this theme – buy it! The theme itself is amazing, and on top of that, the support is outstanding! I wanted some features put in, and the theme developer was more than willing to help me out!
I would like to extend a special thank you for your excellent support. Is has been a great experience. I love this template and more so because you provided excellent support and feedback.Thank you for such a great template! A must have!
Thank You for the speedy reply and the addition to the next update ThemeFusion, now purchased!
It’s my first time buying on here and I’m very please, so easy to customize! Cheers for your help again, very satisfied customer!!!!
Themes like yours make people want to upgrade their business quality to fit in such beauty … really thanks and all the best luck in sales.